Welcome to sauna at IGMA Lodge.
Follow these steps to book you spa time :
1. Go on https://bastu-igmalodge.bokaentid.se/
2. Login, password and code to key box comes by e-mail on arrival day.
Here are a few rules to keep sauna in good condition for all guests.
– One active booking at a time
– Two hours blocks are booked
– Feel free to turn on the heater sauna in advance, so that it is warm when the booking begins
– Turn off the sauna heater when you leave, if there are no bookings after yours
– Take shower before using sauna
– Sit on a towel on the benches in the sauna and in the changing room
– Leave sauna and changing room in a clean and tidy condition.
– Do not leave garbage or empty cans / glasses behind. –
– DO NOT touch the heater and DO NOT pour water on the stones